Dishoek is a village on the North Sea in the City of Zeeland Veere between Domburg and Vlissingen. The village is situated directly at the foot of the dunes and is therefore very popular among tourists. Through the beach and dunes or along the bottom you can walk. There is much to explore by bicycle in and around Dishoek. The routes through the dunes, the quiet country roads through the countryside, the typical cozy villages and the long extensive bike paths offer an ideal environment to relax. Dishoek is also a solid starting point for tours solex.
Distances from our studio to ... ... ... ..
- leisure and lap pool (Pool Vrijburg): 9.2 km
- Middelburg Center: 8.5 km
- Vlissingen trainstation + cycling and footferry to Zeeuws-Vlaanderen: 7.5 km
- Vlissingen center: 5.5 km
- Cinema (CineCity Vlissingen): 5.3 km
- sauna and spa complex (Swaenenburgh recreation): 3.9 km
- Shopping (Lidl, supermarket Golff, Kruidvat): 3.2 km
- Restaurant of the wok Walcheren: 800 meters
- Transition Beach: 200 meters.
- Eetcafe Duinlust en Restaurant Dis: 200 meter
- Fish & Chips de Bakkeljouw: 200 meter
- IJssalon Vicolo: 200 meter
- Minimarkt: 200 meter